Why choose Adobe Connect?
The New Standard
Conference America has partnered with Adobe Connect to bring you the best web meeting solutions available. Our reliable conferencing bridge technologies have been fully integrated with Adobe Connect’s software to allow for a single, seamless web and audio experience. Easily control every aspect of your meeting with a click of the mouse. Call us at 1.800.925.8000 to schedule your demo today!
- Synchronized Web & Audio Recording
- Dial-Out to Participants & Yourself
- Mute Lines
- Place Parties on Hold
- Disconnect Lines
- Speaker Indicator
Use the customization features to adapt the appearance of Adobe®Connect™ to match the branding of your organization on the login page and the meeting room.
Whether your audience is 10 or 1500, your experience as the host remains the same. There’s no need to learn a new platform as your audience grows.
Adobe Connect Meetings
Adobe Connect for Web Meetings enables you to significantly improve collaboration, both inside and outside your organization’s firewalls. You can use Adobe Connect for a full range of online meeting needs, from simple screen-sharing all the way to mission-critical, real-time collaboration. Adobe Connect allows your teams to work more efficiently and effectively, increasing productivity helping you to reduce costs.
With Adobe Connect for Web Meetings, you can:
- Ensure easy meeting access for all participants
- Enable rich, highly collaborative interactions so that your teams can complete work faster
- Manage meetings and content more effectively
- Meet your organization’s security and compliance requirements
- Integrate with your existing systems, and extend core Adobe Connect capabilities to meet specific needs
- Optimize scalability, performance, and usage
Per Meeting Host Capacity: 100
Per Meeting Host (1-9 Licenses) Capacity: 25Read more >Close <
Adobe Connect Learning
Adobe Connect for eLearning provides novices and experts alike with the capabilities needed to create and deliver compelling, self-paced online courses, conduct highly interactive virtual classes, and efficiently manage training programs.
With Adobe Connect for eLearning, you can:
- Easily create high-impact online training
- Deliver engaging virtual classes and on-demand courses
- Manage participation, track progress, and assess course effectiveness
- Easily integrate Adobe Connect with third-party systems
Live Virtual Classrooms Capacity: 200
On-Demand Training Capacity: UnlimitedRead more >Close <
Adobe Connect Webinars
Adobe Connect for Webinars enables organizations to increase attendance, boost response rates, and generate more interest through rich and engaging highly interactive online events.
With Adobe Connect for Webinars, you can:
- Ensure easy webinar access and maximize attendance
- Capture audience attention and keep participants engaged
- Reach thousands with the Adobe Connect Webcast option
- Use event management services to ensure success
Single Webinar Manager Capacity: Up to 1,000
Shared Webinar Room Capacity: Up to 1,500Read more >Close <
From screen sharing to breakout rooms, we have you covered.
Not sure what you want?
Contact us and we’ll break it down for you!
Live Meeting Functionality
What is Adobe®Connect™?
Adobe®Connect™ is a collaboration tool that includes video conferencing, application sharing, live polling, chat, whiteboards, and presentations. You can use your desktop to host live, synchronous interactions with small or large groups.
What are the System Requirements to use Adobe®Connect™?
Adobe Flash Player 11.2+ is all you really need! For additional tech specs click here.
What browsers are supported by Adobe®Connect™?
Use your favorite browser, be it Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Safari.
See For Yourself